This FabPatch Vaatelaastari (Finnish for "garment plaster") self-adhesive patch is a quick and easy way to repair worn spots, stains, and holes in your favorite clothes. To repair your clothes, all you have to do is press and rub to patch. No more ironing or sewing! This is something you can do while you are on the go. They are versatile and can be used for a wide range of textiles and they are also easily cut if necessary.
FabPatches keep your clothing weatherproof and smooth, while retaining the functionality. The patches are washable at 40 degrees and tumble-dried.
- easy to use and stylish
- extends the life of textiles
- reduces emissions from the textile industry
- designed and made by three Finnish mothers
This LOISTO (Finnish word for "shine") package contains a set of four patches in two different sizes as follows:
- Medium 7,4 x 7 cm, flower/flake, silver reflective fabric
- Medium 7,4 x 7 cm, flower/flake, black reflective fabric
- Mini 4,5 cm, round, silver reflective fabric
- Mini 4,5 cm, round, black reflective fabric
Reflective fabric is not elastic.
Package: 10 x 19,5 cm , weight 22 g
Fabric: Polyester (Oekotex 100 Standard) & reflective fabric
Designed and made in Finland
Due to its size, the product is not recommended for textiles of children under 3 years of age.
The product is not a personal protective equipment and does not replace a proper reflector.