Woodio Flow freestanding bathtub has a softly modern oval form and is a true bathroom centerpiece and creates some relaxing spa vibes at home! The Flow Bathtub does not require any fittings or major rework - it's a "plug-and-play" once the proper plumbing is in place.
The tub has a stainless steel base with semi-glossy powder coating and adjustable legs.
Woodio’s material technology is an innovative combination of wood and resin based adhesives. About 80 % of Woodio’s product content is locally sourced solid wood and wood sourced from Finnish forest industry side-streams.
The bathtub is manufactured at Woodio's own factory in Helsinki, Finland with close to carbon neutral manufacturing process.
Woodio® colour options:
- Natural is an organic and harmonious tone of undyed locally sourced 2 mm aspen.
- Polar is a warm tone of white with a slight silver undertone. Core material locally sourced 2 mm aspen.
- Char is an elegant charcoal tone of black with a hint of smokey blue. Core material locally sourced 2 mm aspen.
Warranty: 5 years
- Dimensions: 63 x 160 70 cm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Capacity 257 litres
- EN14688 - CL 10
- Material: Waterproof Woodio® solid wood composite with UV, scratch, chemical and dirt resistant coating
- Certification: Wood chips used in the product are FSC certified. Products are CE marked.
Wood is a natural material, so please note that the colour in the final product may vary slightly from the photos displayed.
- Woodio Flow Bathtub will be delivered from Woodio's warehouse. Woodio uses HRX Finland for deliveries in Finland and GLS EuroBusinessParcel for international deliveries. The estimated delivery time is 8 weeks. This product is made to order only.