This portable, silent Plegium Smart Emergency button instantly sends free texts with GPS location and makes calls to the emergency contacts when activated. It is ideal for everyone for personal safety, whether they're elderly, adults, teenagers, or children. This device is easy to carry everywhere due to its small size and can be attached to keyrings, accessories, and clothing.
- Smartphone connection - when activated, informs the GPS location (SMS) and calls to the emergency contacts (free)
- Built-in battery that lasts up to 4 years without recharging (4 years guarantee)
- All Plegium's products are designed, tested, and manufactured in Sweden
One minute setup, 4 years battery life
1. Get the Plegium app (free on Google Play and on AppStore)
2. Connect the device (enter the 4-digit code on the back of the product).
3. Add your contacts (up to 5 trusted contacts who will be notified if your device is triggered).
4. Done! Plegium is now connected and ready to use!
How to use?
1. Press and hold the two buttons on the sides for 2 seconds to activate the alarm.
2. The Plegium app pairs your emergengy button with your phone through Bluetooth. Your mobile phone's Plegium app automatically sends a text message of your location (GPS location marked on the map (Google Maps link)) to your chosen emergency contacts and calls them an audio message to let them know you need help and that they have received your location through text message.
All text messages and phone calls are free with the Plegium app.
Swedish Plegium is a pioneer in personal safety products. They want to help people enjoy life without limiting themselves and offer the most advanced self-defense and protection products.
The company was the first to combine defense spray with other security features such as sirens, LED flash lights, and mobile connection for automatic, instant emergency calls and SMS. It is all packed into small, elegant products that can fit in pockets or handbags.
They develop and manufacture all of their products in their own factory in Sweden, Surahammer. Because everyone has the right to feel safe!