Plegium Smart comes with a magnetic quick-release keychain.
- maximum strength menthol spray (range 3 metres)
- free location text messages
- free phone calls
- siren (130 dB)
One minute setup, 4 years battery life1. Get the Plegium app (free on Google Play and on AppStore)
2. Connect the device (enter the 4-digit code on the back of the product).
3. Add your contacts (up to 5 trusted contacts who will be notified if your device is triggered).
4. Done! Plegium is now connected and ready to use!
How to use?
1. Slide your thumb under the safety lid on top of the menthol spray.
2. Press firmly in the center of the trigger - all features are activated at once.
3. Spray the attacker from ear to ear across the eyes, then aim for the nose and mouth.
4. The Plegium app pairs your menthol spray with your phone automatically through Bluetooth. When you trigger the spray, your mobile phone's Plegium app automatically sends a text message of your location (GPS location marked on the map (Google Maps link)) to your chosen emergency contacts and calls them an audio message to let them know you are in danger and that they have received your location through text message.
All text messages and phone calls are free with the Plegium app.
Swedish Plegium is a pioneer in personal safety products. They want to help people enjoy life without limiting themselves and offer the most advanced self-defense and protection products.
The company was the first to combine defense spray with other security features such as sirens, LED flash lights, and mobile connection for automatic, instant emergency calls and SMS. It is all packed into small, elegant products that can fit in pockets or handbags.
They develop and manufacture all of their products in their own factory in Sweden, Surahammer. Because everyone has the right to feel safe!
Measures: height 11 cm, diameter approx 3,5 cm, weight 80 g
Ingredients: menthol 20 %, ethanol 1-20 %, 2-(2-butoxyethoxy)ethanol: > 10 %
Warnings about chemical products:
When heated, the pressure vessel may rupture. Irritating to the skin and severely irritating to the eyes.
Color: black, mint green or pink